Monday 4 August 2014

Fabulous finds - Teething? No trouble!

I'd read about the natural healing properties of amber quite a few times and how it's particularly good for teething babies. I'd banked that info to the back of my mummy brain, and let's face it, I'd totally forgotten all about it. No surprise there. 

Thankfully I stumbled across Baltic Babies on Instagram - a fabulous find! 
A cute little photo of some beautiful beads caught my eye and a click or two later and I was on their website. 

My little peanut (my baby boy) is a
8 weeks old. Teething is just around the corner so after reading that Baltic Amber is a natural anti-inflammatory which helps with swelling, redness and drooling I decided to go ahead an order him a bracelet. 

Teething can be a really tricky stage, some babies suffer more than others, and if there's a natural way to ease their discomfort I'm all for it! 


My order arrived in just a few short days and it's seriously cute! Super tiny, the perfect size for a baby, I've decided that Ethan will be wearing his on his ankle (to remove the chances of him chewing on it). 


I've already tried it on him for size and I have to say it looks adorable. I'm very optimistic about it's magical healing powers... and if all else fails least he'll look pretty darn cool whilst wearing it.


If you've got a baby with those pesky teethy-pegs on their way go check them out! www.balticbabies.com 

Do you have any natural healing remedies for babies or children? Have you tried Amber for teething? Did it help?

Love Emma 
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...