Tuesday 5 August 2014

Fabulous finds - Traumas and Tutus.

My 7 year old daughter Ellie is pretty clumsy. Falling over is her favourite pastime. That along with collecting bruises. 

It came as no surprise when, days before the summer holidays, the school called asking me to collect her early as she'd fallen over and cut her knee. 

Yep, she grazed her knee pretty bad. Poor thing. She'd also broken her wrist. Really. 
She felt pretty sorry for herself and, to be honest, I felt really sorry for her too. She deserved a treat. Not just a trip to MacDonald's and a magazine type of treat. 
A big fat special sparkly treat for being so brave (and having to put up with wearing a cast in the warmest summer I can remember). 

I knew exactly what to get and where to go to get it. Like me, my daughter loves all things pink and sparkly. What could possible be better than a custom made pink, purple & sparkly tutu? For a 7 year old absolutely nothing. 
This is where Tutubelle came in. They hand make the most beautiful tutus and fancy dress costumes and I knew this would be the thing to put the smile back on my little girl's face. 

I got in touch and they asked me a few simple questions; What colours did I want? Pink & purple of course. Did I want some sparkle? Hell yeah! There were a few sizing questions too and that was it. Easy peasy. 

A few days later a parcel arrived with my beautifully packaged tutu. On opening it I seriously wished that the contents were for me.Tutu envy alert or what! 

Wrapped in tissue paper was the most stunning, full & fancy tutu I've ever seen.  If this were the movies a bright light would have blasted out of the box along with the sound of angels singing. *sigh*
I was super impressed. Did my daughter like it? Nope. She absolutely *loved* it. 

Ellie's tutu isn't limp and flat like all the ones you see in the shops. This bad boy is full and fabulous and fits her like a dream. She put it on straight away and pretty much has worn it ever since.

Thank you Lou at Tutubelle. You get a big pink sparkly thumbs up.

You can check out Tutubelle at www.tutubelle.co.uk

Love Emma 
XOXO 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...