Monday 29 September 2014

September Favourites

It's that time once again, it's the end of the month which means favourites! Here are the products I've been using & loving throughout September. 

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Textured Nail Colour (£6.99)

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - The Daily Rumble
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat - The Daily Rumble
L-to-R: Pink Sparkle (230), Royal Icing (210), Red Velvet (240), Treat-Heart (220).
My lovely hubbie bought these for me (isn't he good?) a little while ago but I've been wearing them nonstop this month. They've got a rough texture to them, exactly like sugar (funny that). They're almost matte with a subtle shimmer/glitter but the best thing is that they are so long wearing. My daughter calls the blue one 'Frozen nail varnish', it has that ice/frost look to it which I love. 

Yankee Candle in 'Vanilla Chai' (£7.99 for a small jar)

Yankee Candle Vanilla Chai - The Daily Rumble
I'm obsessed with Yankee & this candle smells good enough to eat, the perfect Autumn smell. Seriously can't get enough of it. 

Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo & Conditioner for 'Dull/Dry Hair' (£5.99 each)

Dove Dry Oil Shampoo - The Daily Rumble
These contain 'precious oil' but aren't greasy whatsoever. (Precious oil sounds a bit Lord of the Rings doesn't it?). They leave my hair so smooth & soft, plus they smell lovely too. Really great products for the price. 

Bomb Cosmetics Cleansing Shower Butter in 'Mint Choc Chip' (£7.99)

The Bomb Mint Choc Chip shower butter - The Daily Rumble
The Bomb Mint Choc Chip shower butter - The Daily Rumble
Another product that smells good enough to eat! At first I though this was just a novelty product looking at the colour but I really love it. You scoop a bit out and it melts under hot running water. It smells insanely good, has a really soft lather which is so creamy and moisturising. It contains essential oils & shea butter and makes showering a pleasure! 

Joe & Seph's Gourmet Popcorn (£19.99 for 6 bags with delivery)

Joe & Sephs Popcorn - The Daily Rumble
Joe & Sephs Popcorn - The Daily Rumble
L-to-R: Caramel with Espresso, Gin & Tonic, Apple & Cinnamon, Belgian Chocolate with Mint, Mince Pie, Brandy Butter. 
I first discovered this incredible popcorn whilst away on holiday this month. I scoffed a bag of Mijito flavour in record time. As soon as we got back I couldn't wait to get my hands on more. They make the most amazing and unique flavours that taste soooo good & are ridiculously moorish. I'm going to attempt to keep some of these for Christmas (who am I kidding?!). 

So there are my September loves, what products have your been reaching for nonstop this past month? 

I'm off to NOT eat my popcorn, 
Love Emma 
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...