Friday 14 November 2014

Birchbloggers Breakfast

Birchbloggers Breakfast! The Daily Rumble
So yesterday I jumped on the tube for the first time in months (since when was a travel card £17?! Hello!) and headed into central London for a real breakfast treat.

I had been invited by Birchbox (you all know how I love this subscription beauty box) for a Birchbloggers Breakfast meeting with some of their team and brand new Editorial Director Jessica Diner. What a lovely morning I had in store. 

Jessica Diner is true beauty royalty, having previously been the Health & Beauty Editor at Vogue magazine. I was super excited to meet the Birchbox team plus some fellow bloggers too. If only all mornings started like this! 

In true Emma form I arrived far too early and paced the streets like a lost window-shopping lamb before taking the plunge and going inside. The meeting location was Aubaine, a gorgeous French Restaurant just off of Regent Street. (totally my cup of tea, beautiful decor & really cute quaint touches). 

Breakfast consisted of coffee, croissants & freshly baked breads, served with individually wrapped sticks of butter & cold fresh orange juice. Heaven. 

Birchbloggers Breakfast! The Daily Rumble
Jessica gave us a little introduction and then handed out goodie bags *excited face*. We then went through the contents and chatted a little more about what's in store for Birchbox over the next few months. The December box sounds absolutely epic. If you were thinking of subscribing and haven't yet NOW is the time, trust me on that one. I was also excited to hear a little more about the one off Men's Birchbox available in December.  What a genius idea and one I shall absolutely be purchasing for my hubby.

Birchbloggers Breakfast! The Daily Rumble
Jessica & the gorgeous ladies from Birchbox UK 

It was an absolute pleasure to meet some of the Birchbox team and some really lovely fellow bloggers. A really enjoyable morning! 

As for the contents of my goodie-bag watch this space! I'll be putting them to the test & letting you all know what I think! 

Thanks again Birchbox UK! 

I'm off to play with my new products!
Love Emma 
XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...