Tuesday 6 January 2015

Empties - Products I've Used Up #3

It's that time again where you get to rifle through my rubbish, aren't you lucky? Seriously though, I really enjoy reading Empties posts - when someone has used up a product in its entirety it mostly means you get to read an honest review & most importantly if they would repurchase that item. 
So without further ado here are the hair, skin & body care products I've used up recently. (There's a whole cosmetics empties post coming up shortly). 

Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioners in 'Pomegranate' & 'Sweet Almond Mint' - £27 each
I wrote about these guys in their very own post (read it here). A new concept on hair washing, a conditioner that cleans whilst it moisturises. Lovely products which I really enjoyed using.... but for some reason I stopped using them about 3/4 of the way through and it's taken me ages to pick them back up and finish them off. Quite pricey but they do a good job. I might buy them again but I'm not rushing out to get some immediately.

No7 Cleansing Body Polish - £9.50
This body scrub is one of the more gentle finer scrubs I've used. Yes, it says it's gentle enough for everyday use but for me it was just too gentle. I don't use a body scrub everyday so when I do I like them to be seriously scrubby. Smelt lovely but won't be buying it again. Perfect if you're after a super fine scrub. 

Sanctuary Spa Body Wash - £5.50
Classic product. Love the scent. Long lasting, rich foam, will defo buy it again. 

Bio-Oil - £19.99
Left over from my pregnancy days, this is a really great body oil which I used all over my huge preggo belly. Ive only just got around to finishing this up. Nice and light weight, super hydrating, a mum-to-be must have. 

Lush 'Snow Fairy' Shower Gel 
A limited edition christmas product (I can't actually remember the price). This smells so good. So so good. Classic lush product which fills your entire bathroom with its scent whenever you use it. Love Lush shower gels! 

Another all time fave product. Totally fantastic considering the low price point. I use this to remove all my eye and face makeup before going to go wash my face. Does a great job and lasts for ages. Has been in an empties post before and will be in future posts without a doubt. 

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser - £14
Love this stuff. It's been in my Empties post before. A super creamy and gentle face wash which leaves my skin soft, clean and not at all tight. Will absolutely buy again. 

Environ AVST 2 Moisturiser 
I got this face cream from my local beauty salon. As it's super high in vitamin  As it's a product you have to build up to use and not one you can pick up anywhere. Annoyingly I can't remember how much it cost and as you can't buy it online I can't google it either, I think it was around £50. A lovely cream which left my skin feeling fabulous. I will repurchase but I have a few other products I'd like to try out first. 

This a light gel type formula packed with vitamin C and Brazil nut oil. I'm not sure if I really liked it or was completely not fussed by it. You use it after your moisturiser for a smooth & healthy glow. I can't say I noticed any difference but it did feel really nice on my skin. Probably wouldn't repurchase at the moment. 

So there you have my first Empties post for 2015. Watch this space for my cosmetics Empties!! You can read my last Empties post here

I'm off to the recycling bin! 
Love Emma 
XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...