Monday 2 February 2015

January Favourites

I know it's been a long month but, for me, I feel like January has just flown by. I cannot actually believe it's February already.

Going through my old posts I totally forgot to write a December Favourites post - oops. To make up for it I've added a few products in this one I used and loved throughout the festive season as well as January. 

So, let's crack on. Here are the products I've been using and loving throughout January. 

Soap & Glory 'Whipped Clean Shower Butter' - £7
The smell of this body wash is beyond good. It's the kinda scent I could sniff all day long. Soap & Glory never fail to deliver with their scents and this one is beautiful. It's a super soft and moisturising shower cream packed with goodness and smelling of pistachio, almond and sweet vanilla. If you suffer from dry skin you need to try this. Yum. 

Soap & Glory 'Sugar Crush' Body Srub &  Body Buttercream - £8/10.50

Some more Soap & Glory products that smell good enough to eat. These are fresh & citrusy - the scrub has the perfect amount of scrubby bits and the body cream is rich, thick and does a great job! Love using these - great products for the price. 

Elemis 'Frangipani Monoi Salt Glow Skin Softening Salt Scrub' - £36.50
One of my most loved body products ever. Yes it's pricey but it's bodyscrub perfection. This beautifully packaged scrub takes exfoliating to whole new level. For me this is the ultimate bath time treat. I use this as soon as I get in the bath so that I can really take advantage of the serious moisture it delivers and the sublime spa like aroma. Something i'll repurchase again and again. Can you tell I love it?! 

Younique 'Illuminate Clean' Facial Cleasner - £30
I am a huge face wash fan, I just prefer actually washing my face using a product and good old water than any other method. This wash is packed with horse chestnut, ginkgo biloba and super leaf extracts (not that I know what super leaf extracts are, but they sure do sound good). It's beautifully creamy, really soft and leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out and making it squeaky. A little goes a long long way. Can't get enough. A firm favourite. 

Agave 'Healing Oil' - £16
I got this moisturising hair oil a few months ago in my Birchbloggers Breakfast goody bag and have pretty much used it everyday since. A few drops brings my frazzled DIY dip dyed hair back to life. It has a really interesting smell, very unique but totally appealing. I add a few drops to wet or dry hair which makes it easier to comb through and adds serious shine and softness. A really lovely product and something I enjoy using. 

Origins 'Pinch Your Cheeks' in Coralberry - £14
I got this as part of a gift from a very lovely friend at Christmas. It was something I'd had my beady eye on for a while so I was chuffed to receive it. It's a tiny tube but you literally need the smallest dot to give your cheeks the most amazing flushed glow. It has serious staying power, a beautiful colour and it's a blush I have been reaching for all the time. I can't wait to use this in the summer too. 

So there are my favourite beauty products from January! Which products did you enjoy using the most last month? 

I'm off to soak with my Elemis salt scrub, 
Love Emma 
XOXO 

*please note I am a Younique presenter but all opinions are honest and my own - I would never recommend or write about something I didn't truly love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...