Thursday 12 March 2015

Lush Mini Haul & Review

Lush Mini Haul - The Daily Rumble
Oh look, what a surprise, here's another mini Lush Haul. I cannot walk past one without going in. And spending money. Lots of money. Fact.

Here are some goodies I picked up recently and my initial thoughts!

Lush Mini Haul - The Daily Rumble
Smells lovely. Classic Lush product containing honey, aloe vera, and rhassoul mud - the mud bits float and and slowly dissolve. Would definitely buy again even though I have no idea what rhassoul mud even is.

Think Pink Bath Ballistic - £2.65
Lush Mini Haul - The Daily Rumble
My 8 year old daughter pickef this. My Lush obsession is clearly rubbing off on her. This bath bomb was slightly smaller then the Honey but equally as delicious (if that's the right word). This one contained rice paper confetti hearts which she loved.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - £16.50
Lush Mini Haul - The Daily Rumble
This product is amazing - I can't believe I've never picked one up before. So you apply it to your damp skin in the bath or shower, let it sink in for a matter of seconds and then rinse off. It leaves your skin so hydrated and smooth - it's the perfect product for when you just don't have time to apply a moisturiser as it's so quick. It smells incredible and something I've been using in every shower since I bought it. Packed with argan oil, brazil nut and almond oils as well as cocoa, shea and cupuaçu butters it's one of my newest obsessions. Can't get enough.


Let The Good Times Roll Cleanser - £6.75
Lush Mini Haul - The Daily Rumble
A product I repurchase time and time again - a firm favourite. You can use this scrubby cleanser on your face and body to clean and exfoliate. It's a little too scrubby to use every single day but for a couple of times a week it's perfect. It contains popcorn, maize flour and polenta & cinnamon powder which explains why it smells good enough to eat. Love love love this stuff.

Fun in Pink- £5
Another product my daughter wanted. You break a bit off and use it as a solid shampoo, bubble bar or soap. You can mould it into shapes so it adds a little "fun" to your bath time! A lot of product for the price and something I would be happy to pick up again. Smells stunning too.

Fave purchase from this trip? The Argan Body Conditioner without a doubt! What's your ultimate Lush must have? 

I'm off to have another shower! 
Love Emma
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...